Saturday, March 12, 2011

Combined Arms Training (CAT)

It's great to be back in SCS. Feel great to see my old pals again and this time round, there's a MP arm band on my right arm haha! Of course, wadever I do, others are watching as I'm afterall a law enforcer lol. Missed the time back in MP command haha.

Went out to IT fair hoping to buy something back but apparently nothing caught my eyes. Most of the stuffs are around the same price or more expensive than outside except for TV and Laptops. I'm in need of a Ipod charger!!! Went over to Dell to see yvonne and nice hair style she got there. Glad to see her again. Anyway Billy came to meet nich and chye for clubbing right after we had our dinner. Changed alot indeed. No longer look and sound like the old billy lol.

Gotten have my hair cut tmr... SIGH!!!! It took me such a long time and effort to grow my hair and now.... LOL!!! Registered for O Level English hoping I can score a B3 for it LOL!!! Let's see... $160!!! Gotta work hard for it!!!

Instead of using a few fishing rods, Nich said he used a net instead LOL!!!! What a wise and smart move it is LOL!

No comments: